A meaningful print by Kathryn Callaghan is a gift that will last a lifetime. And with no expiry date, our Gift Vouchers are a wonderful way to give that gift, offering your family member, friend or colleague the freedom to choose their own beautiful art print.
Gift cards can be redeemed on our website at the checkout using the unique code on the card, or in store by showing us your gift card.
With no minimum or maximum spend, and no expiry date, our gift vouchers are the perfect gift for the person who has everything. They can be redeemed against any print or item in our range, or can even go towards purchasing or commissioning an original piece!
We have a few different gift card designs and a choice between digital and physical gift cards, so be sure to pick the option that’s best for you:
Digital Gift Card
Sent by email and can be downloaded for home-printing if required. You also have the option to delay sending until a specified date, and there is of course no delivery charge.
Printed Gift Card
Sent by post (UK delivery is £3.95; EU and the Rest of World delivery is £6.95) or collected in the studio. Your printed gift voucher is a classic cheque-sized card with space for a special message.
- Gift Cards are fulfilled by Kathryn Callaghan Fine Art, registered in Northern Ireland. Company Number: NI632277. VAT Reg No: 233771508.
- You can redeem the balance on a Gift Card to buy products at kathryncallaghan.co.uk. Only one gift card can be used per transaction. You can also use your Gift Card to purchase products in the studio.
- Gift Cards cannot be returned or exchanged for cash or credit.
- The balance on purchases will be deducted until the balance reaches zero; any remaining balance can be used for future purchases.
- You can add money to a Gift Card at any time in Pounds Sterling (£). There is no minimum or maximum amount.
- Anything you buy with a Gift Card and later return to the store in accordance with the Kathryn Callaghan Fine Art returns policy will be refunded to the Gift Card or a new Gift Card if you do not have the original.
- Cleared payment is required prior to the despatch of orders. Payment is taken automatically at the time of purchase by Kathryn Callaghan Fine Art.
- For fraud prevention reasons, Kathryn Callaghan Fine Art is unable to accept business cheques to pay for or top up a Gift Card.
- Kathryn Callaghan Fine Art will send printed Gift Cards ordered through this site to the delivery address stated on each order. Deliveries will be made using Royal Mail services.
- Digital Gift Cards will be emailed to the recipients address either immediately or on the date that you have selected.
- To redeem a Digital Gift Card, you must use the unique code on the voucher.
- You can check the balance of a Gift Card here.
- The risk will pass to the customer upon delivery, and title will pass upon receipt of payments in full. Treat your Gift Card like cash. Kathryn Callaghan Fine Art will not replace if it becomes lost, damaged or stolen. Personal information on the holders of Gift Cards is not retained. Therefore, if a Gift Card is used without the Gift Cardholder’s consent, or is lost, stolen or damaged, Kathryn Callaghan Fine Art cannot replace, refund or reimburse the value on the Gift Card.
- Gift Card quantities should be checked immediately upon receipt. Any discrepancies must be notified immediately.
- Force Majeure: Kathryn Callaghan Fine Art cannot be held responsible for failure to meet its service obligations when any failure is brought about due to some cause totally beyond its reasonable control. Examples of this might include acts of God, trade disputes; governmental intervention, fire, flood, and disruption to computer and IT infrastructure.
- Kathryn Callaghan Fine Art may take any action it considers appropriate if it has reasonable grounds for believing you are misusing the Gift Card scheme. This may include withholding all or part of the value credited on the Gift Card.
- Kathryn Callaghan Fine Art reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions for legal, security or regulatory reasons or suspend or discontinue the Gift Card scheme. If the Gift Card scheme is discontinued, Kathryn Callaghan Fine Art will give Gift Cardholders reasonable notice through its website kathryncallaghan.co.uk and a reasonable period to use any remaining balance on the Gift Card.
- Gift Cards cannot be purchased in conjunction with any other promotion.
- Kathryn Callaghan Fine Art will store customers’ name, email and shipping details for orders of printed Gift Cards. Payment details will not be stored by Kathryn Callaghan Fine Art.
- Our service provider, GiftUp!, will store customers’ name, email, shipping and billing address, payment details, IP address, information about orders they initiate, and information about the device and browser they use. They use this information to provide the Gift Card Service, including supporting and processing orders, risk and fraud screening, authentication, and payments. They also use this information to improve their Services.They use some of the personal information provided to conduct some level of automated decision-making — for example; they use certain personal information (for example, IP addresses or payment information) to automatically block certain potentially fraudulent transactions for a short period of time. Gift Up! does not access or pass this data on to any third party or service providers unless:
- Required for the processing of a payment & gift card order
- Explicitly requested by the merchant (i.e. if they have connected third-party services, like Google Analytics. MailChimp etc. to Gift Up!)
- To prevent, investigate, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service or any other agreement related to the Services, or as otherwise required by law.
- To conform to legal requirements, or to respond to lawful court orders, subpoenas, warrants, or other requests by public authorities (including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.